Thursday, November 17, 2011

This 1 Vegetable Makes You GAIN Fat

Published on Oct 02, 2011 by Josh Schlottman

We’re all pretty much aware we should be eating lots of vegetables in our diets but there is one tricky little veggie that’s a pain in our butts.  Most people think it’s healthy and it’s really not their fault because nobody really told them that this particular vegetable is actually going to make them fat rather than keep them healthy.

I remember pounding down these babies growing up thinking I was the man because I was eating my vegetables.  Too bad somebody didn’t smack me upside the head and tell me that I was doing more harm than good.

So what is this phantom vegetable that’s going to make you GAIN fat?

Potatoes.

Yes potatoes are considered a high carbohydrate food because of all the starch it contains and consuming too much of them can negatively affect your health.  When you look at the statistics showing 65% of Americans are overweight and 27% are clinically obese it’s not because of the fat that we’re eating in our diets it’s because of the starchy and sugary carbohydrates.



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment